Nothing says goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring training like a steaming plate of goat balls.
Pair of goat testicles
Natural salt water. (If you don't have access, heavily salted water will do)
Several chili peppers
1. Get a pair of goat-testicles. ( if not elsewhere, available in Greece and at any large farm)
2. Boil the testicles in natural saltwater.
3. Throw a few onions, a bunch of chile peppars and some celery in the in the pot. Let it boil for approximately 1 hour or two.
4. Boil some potatoes in natural saltwater.
5. Mash the potatoes with some juice from the stew, and a cup of margarine.
6. Fry some Brussels sprouts.